The Greater St. Louis Dental Society (GSLDS) is a component of the Missouri Dental Association and American Dental Association. A non-profit organization with nearly 1,000 members in the Greater St. Louis area, GSLDS represents all areas of dentistry.
Our Mission is to lead, educate and advance the profession of dentistry for our members and the public we serve.
Our Vision is for the Greater St. Louis Dental Society to be the universal voice and presence for oral health in our community and our members enjoy personal and professional success.
Our Core Values:
- Treat all members, colleagues and staff with respect and provide first-class service
- Conduct all communications with personal attention to openness and transparency
- Proceed ethically in all decisions, and act as good stewards of our professional society
- Honor the cultural diversity and ethnicity of our profession and our community
- Value new ideas and respect our legacy