Become and ADAPT Insider today to get your practice matching process started.
I’m excited today to announce to you a new member benefit—ADA Practice Transitions.
I first learned about the ADAPT program at last summer’s President-Elects Conference in Chicago. It was just in its early stages but sounded interesting and a way to help members. Then at last fall’s ADA meeting, we learned more about bringing the opportunity to Missouri.
It has since been approved by our Board, and I now have the great pleasure of announcing the launch of the ADAPT program in our state.
Take a moment to watch this great video and then if this interests you, visit ADAPracticeTransitions.com to complete a quick form to get early access as an ADAPT Insider—it takes less than a minute, and this process opens today for Missouri members!
After signing up, in a couple weeks you’ll receive an email that gives you early access to create your online profile, after which the matching process can begin to take place. Also, becoming an ADAPT Insider between today and September 21 gets you entered to win a $100 Amazon gift card.
I look forward to this being a great member benefit in our state! Please check out the links below which provide additional information about ADAPT.
Dr. Mike Berry, MDA President
Frequently Asked Questions
Remind me, what is ADA Practice Transitions (ADAPT)?
- A different way of transitioning your practice, backed by the ADA, with the goal of making your transition more successful and ensuring continuity of care for your patients.
- Offers transition services for dentists looking to:
- Sell a practice
- Hire an associate
- Buy a practice
- Find an associateship (great option for D4s)
How Does it Work?
- Create your online profile. Build and submit your profile to your ADA personal advisor.
- Work with your ADA personal advisor. Receive matches for review, knowing you are supported every step of the way.
- Achieve practice transition success. Match with the dentist or practice that aligns best with your personal and professional goals.
What Does It Cost?
Create a profile and find matches, absolutely free. You only pay when you close the deal. The service is open to members and non-members; however, ADA members benefit from preferred pricing that can save a significant amount of money compared to many of the options currently available. Read more about ADA Practice Transitions pricing.
I’m interested! How do I get started?
Go online to complete the form to become an ADAPT Insider. You will receive early access to create your online profile on September 21 (before the profile process opens to all others on October 5) and be entered for a chance to win a $100 Amazon gift card.
Popular ADAPT Blog Posts & Web Links
The ADAPT site offers the matching platform, but beyond that provides extensive information for those in all stages considering transitions. Below are some popular ones!