Helps members more easily send messages to legislators to advocate on behalf of the MDA and the dental profession.
The MDA is excited to announce a great new grassroots advocacy tool to help you more easily advocate on behalf of the MDA and the dental profession: VoterVoice (VV).
When you click to "Sign Petition" you will be providing your contact information to confirm the MDA has the correct home address to match you to your legislators.
You also can check the box to "Send me text alerts" and provide your mobile number. You will not receive alerts by text unless you provide this number and check the box which is how to opt-in!
Below is a quick list of VoterVoice features. If you have any questions about VoterVoice please contact Melissa Albertson.
- Easily contact legislators to deliver MDA advocacy messages.
- When alerted, you're matched to your elected officials and guided through the message sending process in just seconds.
- MDA provides a pre-written message with the option to edit to provide information or share a personal example; the system delivers once you click send.
- Send a message from any device: desktop, laptop, tablet or phone.
- Provide your mobile number to opt-in to receive text alerts to easily send a message from your phone.
- Use the system to Find Politicians (federal and state) and Find Legislation (topic).