One of the most substantial Member Benefits of the Greater St. Louis Dental Society is the Continuing Education courses we provide throughout the year.
Earn up to 14 CE credits with our ADA CERP accredited courses at Mid-Continent Dental Congress
As a member, you can also obtain CE credits through our other offerings, such as:
- District meetings
- New Dentist meetings
- Hands-on workshops
- Nitrous and Sedation courses
- Special events
Mid-Continent Dental Congress
The Mid-Continent Dental Congress,
the pride of St. Louis Dentistry, is a premier regional meeting that features a two-day trade show along with lectures, hands-on workshops and special events. Our outstanding speakers reflect our Society's ongoing commitment to provide quality continuing education for the whole dental team. Our huge Midway Exhibit Hall showcases the newest products and technology in dentistry.
Continuing Education Credits
The Greater St. Louis Dental Society is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider.
ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual activities or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry.
Why ADA CERP is important when searching for CE:
Financial Disclosure: The Council on Scientific Sessions and GSLDS meeting staff and their families have no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
- Select quality CE with confidence.
- CE providers are evaluated in 14 aspects of CE program quality by the Commission for Continuing Education Provider Recognition.
- All U.S. licensing jurisdictions with CE requirements for licensure renewal accept credits offered by ADA CERP recognized providers.
- Once approved, providers are held accountable for maintaining high standards through periodic reevaluation.