8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Download the Registration Form
Supported, in part, by The Dental Anesthesia Center
Tuition: $695 Doctor $475 Assistant (Full refund with 30 day cancellation notice)
Sean M. Thoms, DMD, MS, FADSA
Michael J. Hoffmann, DDS, FACD, FADSA, FAGD
Diplomates, American Dental Board of Anesthesiology
Diplomates, National Dental Board of Anesthesiology
- Basic Sciences: Anatomy & Physiology of cardiovascular, circulatory, pulmonary, & central & peripheral nervous systems.
- Patient Evaluation and Preparation: Emphasis on patients with medical problems, such as cardiac, pulmonary and metabolic disease.
- Anesthetic Drugs and Techniques: Drugs used in the administration of local, oral and IV sedation, as well as other administration techniques.Review of BNDD rules.
- Monitoring: Definitions and descriptions of monitoring techniques and equipment, with an emphasis on equipment maintenance and checks.
- Emergency Procedures: Highlights of various emergency situations and appropriate treatment.
- Case reviews of actual sedation cases turned into the Missouri Dental Board for review
- Simulated airway procedures