There are a number of ways to give back to the community and your profession through involvement with the Dental Society.
- Career Shadowing Host: A one day opportunity to host a pre-dental student in your office.
- Give Kids A Smile: A bi-annual two-day free dental clinic for children.
- Magical Smiles volunteer: Enjoy educating families on oral health through fun games and information booths.
- MCDC Speaker Host: Help the Council on Scientific Sessions provide a warm welcome our speakers. This is wonderful opportunity for one-on-one time with experts in the dentistry field.
- Member Ambassador: Be a welcoming contact to provide information for new members and dental students.
- MOMOM: A state-wide two day free dental clinic held annually in rotating Missouri cities.
- New Dentist Canned Food Drive at MCDC: Help your community and have fun competing with your peers through this worthwhile community event.
- Speakers Bureau: Help us promote good oral health to various groups in community. Typically brief opportunities; one to several hours in length.
For more information on any of these activities, please contact Susan Prosperi, Membership & Public Education Director at 314-569-0444 or firstname.lastname@example.org